Weinor Glass Rooms
The weinor glass rooms are known as Glasoasen in Germany. Other common names for glass rooms include winter garden room, open glass room and glass garden rooms.
Weinor glass rooms combine either the Terrazza Originale or Terrazza Plus veranda roof with side glazing aspects.
With the option of w-50c fixed glazing or w-17c glass sliding doors the weinor range offers a solution for all requirements
With a beautiful Weinor Glasoase glass room build a natural progression from the inside to the out. Flooded with sun, it provides a seamless outdoor transition, and a stunning panoramic view of your backyard.
Built in Germany as a modular glass housing system it consists of a Terrazza patio roof, which can then be closed to create an uninsulated conservatory with all-glass elements.
Every feature of the Glasoase can be customised to you in an infinite number of shapes and sizes, for a completely unique extension of your living room.
- Made to measure and manufactured in Germany
- Sturdy aluminium and safety glass construction
- Built-in guttering
- 56 frame colours as standard
- Bespoke combination of fixed and moving vertical glazed elements
- Extended 5 year product and workmanship guarantee available
Weinor Glasoase Features
Weinor Glasoase Design:
- A winter room with light flooded elegance.
- Stylish Terrazza aluminium glazed roof with front posts supports & integrated drainage.
- Terrazza roof utilises 8mm laminated safety glass.
- Choice of frame colours.
- LED design remote control light bars.
- Super Lite fixed glazing to left elevation.
- W17 sliding wall to front elevation.
- W50 classic apex & vertical fixed glazing to right elevation.
- WGM remote control conservatory awning for shading & temperature control.
- Sottezza OptiStretch remote controlled under mounted roof shade for climate and light control
A Clear Winner
The Weinor Glasoase allows for a much longer use of the garden as would be the case with an awning, without being influenced by the drawbacks of a conventional conservatory.
The glass elements of a Weinor Glasoase can, if desired, be opened in various ways. The multi-utility folding partition w49-c for example provides full versatility. It can be shifted to a flat or V-position, or to the left or right, fully open around the corner. The glass components are in most cases paired with a fixed glazing. Objective: minimal frame, full clarity.
Shields Weinor Glasoase against storm. UV-rays of light and direct sunlight warm it up easily on cold days. And the use of the Tempura Weinor Infrared Heater helps warm the Glasoase faster during the colder season.
The Weinor Glasoase was built not to be airtight, as the movement of air between the glass panels helps to minimise heat build-up and condensed water formation. The user may also have a passive, permanent ventilation installed in the roof on request.
Customers also prefer to pair the Glasoase with a fabric sunscreen so that the sunshine does not blind them. In addition, the sunscreen reduces Glasoase heating.
Weinor Glasoase’s profiles are made of non-insulated aluminium – purposely because they guarantee high durability, sleek appearance, and complete transparency.
A glass room provides the following advantages as opposed to a conventional conservatory:
- No long-term planning necessary.
- Building permit is granted easier and faster.
- No statutory requirements as regards energy must be complied with (EnEv).
- It can be used for a long period throughout the year, especially in case of mild winters.
- In terms of construction, the Glasoase is about 30% cheaper than a standard aluminium Further high costs for heating, floor, circuit points etc., which must be invested for the living-room conservatory, are also omitted.
- Full glazing without disturbing frames: that means a nicer look, more light, better visibility.
- Modular design principle that is kind on the wallet: in stages, the user can add the patio roof and the side screens step-by-step, until completely glazing the room all around.
- Significantly less error sources during installation: Tightness gaps and condensed water are classical workmanship deficiencies in living-room conservatories which do not play an important role in case of the Glasoase.
- A greater open-air feeling: while the living-room conservatory is an extra room in the house, the Glasoase is more connected to the outside area due to its construction. The user has a more intense relationship with nature.
- Standard compliant construction method acc. to EN 1090 (European standard for the execution of steel structures and aluminium structures).
Weinor Glasoase Accessories
Weinor provides a wide variety of accessories and choices to add the perfect finishing touch to your glass extension. The products below suit the Weinor Glasoase.
With an elegant textured look and 47 regular RAL colours in a silk gloss finish, Weinor offers a choice of 9 scratchproof trend colours (WiGa) at no extra cost. These offer the chance to customise your glass extension structure.
If you already have something else in mind, any RAL colour (surcharge applies) can be powdered to your awning. This gives you the versatility to fit existing features on your house, or to reinforce brand colours for commercial awnings.